Week's Most Read: Delays and limitations
- Published: Aug 27, 2021, 9 AM
Each week, we publish at our website select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. Bush set offers Reverse Proof dollar, medals: Sale of the limited-edition Coins and Chronicles Set - George Herbert Walker Bush launches Sept. 17 priced at $120, with two pieces unique to the set.
4. Market Analysis: Mint scene on American Eagle: Engraver Ron Landis engraved the original U.S. Mint onto a 1992 American Eagle one-ounce silver bullion coin as a unique tribute.
3. Week's Most Read: Another quick sale: The U.S. Mint continues to offer low-mintage products having high appeal to collectors, with sales reaching product limits within mere minutes.
2. Proof 2021-S American Eagle dollar 'unavailable' after 10 minutes: Sales of the Proof 2021-S American Eagle, Reverse of 2021 silver coin approached the maximum mintage within minutes.
1. Mint delays sales of Reverse Proof two-coin design set: The limited-edition American Eagle 2021 One-Ounce Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set Designer Edition is delayed to Sept. 13.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
World Coins Oct 19, 2021, 3 PM
US Coins Oct 19, 2021, 12 PM
Paper Money Oct 18, 2021, 1 PM
US Coins Oct 18, 2021, 11 AM