About Coin World
Welcome to Coin World
Coin World is:
- The #1 resource for collectible coins, paper money, medals, tokens, and any object once used as currency.
- A weekly magazine in published since 1960 by Amos Media Company. Available in print and digital formats worldwide
- A website featuring fresh numismatic news, insights and analysis
- A sure-fire way to advertise your numismatic products and services to a global audience of collectors always on the search for the next great buy
- A robust (and growing) suite of services designed to aid collectors and coin dealers alike, including: Coin World Marketplace, Coin World Enterprise and Coin World+
- Much more.
Coin World is for collectors. And we're growing to support you and your hobby in any way we can.
We're glad you found us
Collectors and investors like you turn to Coin World content regularly – monthly magazine, weekly news resource, eNewsletters, website, and mobile apps – as their favored means to stay up-to-date on numismatic collectibles and the vibrant marketplace in which they are bought and sold worldwide.
We hope you'll choose (or have already chosen) us for the same.
Assembling your team of experts
Over our 60+ years of history, we've developed a reputation for not only the depth and breadth of our numismatic coverage, but also the expertise or our editors.
Coin World’s staff are consulted by members of Congress, the U.S. Mint, and regularly cited in mainstream publications including the Wall Street Journal.
With more than 25 editors, columnists and correspondents throughout the world, join its established mission to enhance the value and enjoyment of numismatics.
More than 50 years of tradition prove The Coin World brand remains a driving force for collector, investor and dealer decision-making.
Throughout its life, it has won multitudes of awards and editorial recognition. Many subscribers have grown up with Coin World, newer collectors & investors discover it through local dealers, newsstands, the web, shows and the community.
Dive right in
If you're new here, be sure to take advantage of all our free content.
Sign up for our free email newsletter and choose the editions that suit you.
Subscribe to the magazine and get it weekly, monthly, print or digital. However you want it.
Find and follow us on social media to get the newest content first, and interact with our staff.
Or just check out the latest news right now.
Welcome to Coin World. We're glad you're here!