Joe O’Donnell, digital content producer, joined the Coin World editorial staff in 2014. Joe writes web content, manages Coin World’s social media accounts, compiles content for daily digital eNewsletters, and contributes on occasion to the print magazine. He has enjoyed interacting withCoin World readers while covering the sale of coins from the Saddle Ridge Hoard and the 50th anniversary Kennedy half dollar releases.
You bought it: 1920 Standing Liberty quarter, silver cannabis round
?As part of our continued conversation with our readers, I like to ask our Coin World Facebook fans to hare about the numismatic purchases they've made recently.
- Todd Abshire: "Two more certified toned Morgan Dollars."
- Adam Jankos: "1886s & 1901s $5 liberty gold"
- John Mallon: "$100 face value of %90 junk silver (halves)..... Because I think it was a really good investment"
- Josh Lasater: "A Franklin a walking liberty 5 Rosies and a merc"
- Kevin Smith: "1920 standing liberty quarter. AU 53. Because it was a great deal."
- Jay Painter: "LP2 Lincoln mint sets, for the ddr's/ddo's. 2 sets, 3 different ddr's, and a ddo!"
- Matt Kidd: "I bought a silver bullet silver shield cannabis round."
- Sean Boyer: "1827 AU55 Square base '2' Capped Bust Half Dollar."