Week's Most Read: Zanzibar notes shine in Dallas
- Published: May 8, 2020, 9 AM
Each week, we publish at our website selected content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. Lincoln cents from the Duckor collection shine at Heritage auction: Stellar examples of Lincoln cents from 1909 to 1933 met strong bidding in auction transferred from show.
4. Market Analysis: Collector interest high in West Point quarter dollars: Auctions reveal sustained collector interest in the Mint's 2019-W circulating collectible initiative.
3. Federal Reserve shipping old style $100 notes: Banks receive mixed bundles of $100 notes, including Series 1996 through 2006A, sent to meet increased cash demand.
2. Mint details Philadelphia output of 2020 American Eagle silver bullion coins: Assisting West Point Mint, Philadelphia Mint coins 240,000 pieces, identical but for shipping label.
1. Zanzibar bank notes dominate in Dallas Heritage auction: Considered rare to scarce, these notes tend to rise to the top when offered for sale at auction.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
World Coins Nov 25, 2021, 2 PM
US Coins Nov 25, 2021, 1 PM
US Coins Nov 24, 2021, 3 PM
World Coins Nov 24, 2021, 3 PM