Week's Most Read: Your opinion welcome
- Published: Nov 17, 2023, 9 AM
Each week, we publish at our website select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. Lincoln cent book available in its fourth edition: An expanded and revised fourth edition of "A Guide Book of Lincoln Cents" by Q. David Bowers is now available from Whitman Publishing.
4. American collector buys, donates hoard to museum: An American collector bought the entirety of a hoard found in the Netherlands and promptly donated the purchase to a museum near the discovery point.
3. Mint changes plans for 1794 $1 American Liberty designs: The U.S. Mint pivoted its plans, deciding not to use the design of the 1794 Flowing Hair silver dollar in the American Liberty program.
2. Great American Coin and Collectibles Show set for September 2024 in Tampa: A new coin and collectibles show will bow in Tampa in September 2024 under the leadership of Shepherd Expos Management.
1. U.S. Mint seeks public input for classic designs for 2026: The U.S. Mint has opened a poll for public input on decisions about coinage designs from the past to be used for the nation's semiquincentennial.
Connect with Coin World:
Sign up for our free eNewsletter
Access our Dealer Directory
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on X (Twitter)
Keep in touch on MyCollect - the social media platform for collectibles
Whether you’re a current subscriber or new, you can take advantage of the best offers on magazine subscriptions available in digital, print or both! Whether you want your issue every week or every month, there’s a subscription to meet your needs.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US Coins Dec 4, 2023, 12 PM
World Coins Dec 2, 2023, 2 PM
World Coins Dec 1, 2023, 2 PM
US Coins Dec 1, 2023, 1 PM