Week's Most Read: Silver dollar production
- Published: Dec 23, 2022, 9 AM
Each week, we publish at our website select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. Subscription option opens at Mint for 2023 half dollars: Bags and rolls of circulation-quality 2023 Kennedy half dollars from the Philadelphia and Denver Mints are available for order now by subscription.
4. Salvors claim 2023 recovery effort for SS Pacific treasure: Gold dust and possibly gold coins or bars believed to be on the SS Pacific when it sank in 1875 are expected to be found when a 2023 recovery effort begins.
3. Market Analysis: Civil War Seated Liberty dollar duo: Two well-toned examples were pleasing to bidders as the Perfection Collection of Proof Seated Liberty dollars was offered by Heritage in October.
2. Week's Most Read: Jefferson Head cent: The 1795 "Jefferson Head" cent that sold in a Stack's Bowers sale for $21,000 led reader interest in the previous week's news that also included movie money and more.
1. Mint opens subscription for 2023-W American Eagle silver dollar: Customers interested in obtaining a 2023-W American Eagle silver dollar can place orders now through subscription, to await a spring delivery.
Connect with Coin World:
Sign up for our free eNewsletter
Access our Dealer Directory
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US Coins Mar 28, 2023, 1 PM
Market Analysis: Round 1915-S Panama-Pacific $50 rare but bent
Paper Money Mar 27, 2023, 1 PM
Kagin's offers colonial notes from Ford Collection
US Coins Mar 27, 2023, 11 AM
Monday Morning Brief for March 27, 2023: ANA conventions
Paper Money Mar 26, 2023, 1 PM
Bank of England note from Leeds in Noonans auction