Week's Most Read: Ship cargo exploration
- Published: Jan 26, 2024, 12 PM
Each week, we publish at our website select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. Commemorative note celebrates Year of the Dragon: The People's Bank of China has begun production of a 20-yuan note that features the Lunar Year of the Dragon that begins in February 2024.
4. Stack's to auction 2023 Trial of the Pyx British coins: A February sale will be conducted by Stack's Bowers to sell the 2022 Royal Mint coins that were used in the 2023 Trial of the Pyx.
3. Signed certificates randomly placed in Tubman Proof sets: Some customers who purchased the three-coin Harriet Tubman Birth Bicentennial Proof coin set will find certificates from the Mint Director.
2. Royal Mint, U.S. Mint unveil joint project design: After a successful venture in 2021, the Royal Mint and U.S. Mint are again collaborating on designs for coins with a joint expression of each nation's strength.
1. Recovery efforts planned for cargo lost in RMS Republic wreckage: The next step in retrieving the contents of the lost ship RMS Republic consists of an attempt at raising funds for the recovery.
Connect with Coin World:
Sign up for our free eNewsletter
Access our Dealer Directory
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on X (Twitter)
Keep in touch on MyCollect - the social media platform for collectibles
Whether you’re a current subscriber or new, you can take advantage of the best offers on magazine subscriptions available in digital, print or both! Whether you want your issue every week or every month, there’s a subscription to meet your needs.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
World Coins Mar 2, 2024, 3 PM
US Coins Mar 2, 2024, 12 AM
US Coins Mar 1, 2024, 5 PM
US Coins Feb 28, 2024, 5 PM