Week's Most Read: High grade quarters
- Published: May 7, 2021, 9 AM
Each week, we publish at our website select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. American Eagle products with new reverses now on Mint calendar: The U.S. Mint has revealed more of its upcoming planned product sales dates, which include American Eagles with the new reverse design.
4. Collector finds rare 1792 half disme in junk box: A collector in search of world silver happened upon a 1792 half disme while rummaging through a shop's junk box and purchased the rarity for less than a dollar.
3. 2021 Morgan and Peace dollar sales dates, price and specifications posted: Details about the upcoming 2021 Morgan and 2021 Peace dollars were revealed including sale dates and prices.
2. Week's Most Read: Silver dollar limits: U.S. Mint decided to further restrict household order size for the planned Morgan and Peace dollars honoring the centennial of the design change.
1. Prices soar for common quarters in uncommon grades: Otherwise common quarter dollars in a high grades prompted buyers to step up to add the quality coins to their collections.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US Coins Jun 22, 2021, 8 PM
World Coins Jun 21, 2021, 2 PM
Paper Money Jun 21, 2021, 12 PM
US Coins Jun 21, 2021, 11 AM