Week's Most Read: Centennial silver dollars a go
- Published: Jan 15, 2021, 9 AM
Each week, we publish at our website select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. Mint reveals prices for currently available products: The U.S. Mint has put prices on available items, including new releases and numismatic material that remains in inventory from past years.
4. Biden silver and bronze inaugural medals being offered: The inaugural committee for President-elect Joe Biden announces official medals in silver and bronze to mark the Jan. 20 swearing-in ceremony.
3. Week's Most Read: New design for quarter dollar reverse: The first quarter dollars minted after the America the Beautiful program concludes will feature a Revolutionary War era reverse design.
2. Tuskegee Airmen quarters begin entering circulation: The final quarter dollar in the America the Beautiful series, depicting the Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site in Alabama, is circulating.
1. President Trump signs measure for centennial silver dollars: The long-awaited centennial silver dollars to mark the anniversary of the design change from the Morgan type to the Peace type are now authorized.
Connect with Coin World:
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US Coins Nov 30, 2023, 2 PM
US Coins Nov 30, 2023, 1 PM
World Coins Nov 29, 2023, 4 PM
World Coins Nov 29, 2023, 2 PM