$2.6 million penny, 'Pawn Stars' sighting highlight FUN weekend
- Published: Jan 12, 2015, 7 AM
1. The weekend that was
The Florida United Numismatists show, 2015's first major numismatic event, is in the books. While post-show Coin World coverage is on the way, let's rewind and have a look at our coverage over the weekend.
- 1792 Birch cent realizes $2.585 million at Heritage FUN auctions
- 1792 pattern quarter from Partrick Collection brings $2.2 million, which could be a steal: VIDEO
- Tweeting all the FUN: Roach posting highlights from 2015's first big coin show
- Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison spotted at Heritage's FUN Platinum Night auction
- 2 coins topped the $2 million mark at Heritage's Platinum Night FUN auction
2. Precious metals pricing
Kitco.com listed the following prices per ounce at 12:38 p.m. ET Monday:
3. What's new on CoinWorld.com?
Today's Monday Morning Brief comes from Senior News Editor Bill Gibbs and is about the Boston time capsule opening.
4. Today's most-viewed post so far
5. Being social
US Coins May 26, 2020, 8 PM
Paper Money May 25, 2020, 12 PM
US Coins May 25, 2020, 11 AM
World Coins May 24, 2020, 1 PM