3. Give back-copies of Coin World print issues to a nonhobby friend.
4. Follow your favorite Coin World writer or editor on Twitter.
5. Share your coins on Facebook.
6. Assemble a collection of inexpensive but special raw coins to sate your need for metal in your palms, as I suggested in November 2013 in “Create a home coin box.”
7. Send digital photos of your favorite coins to fellow collectors and brag about them.
You also might give a gift subscription to Coin World to a young numismatist to keep the hobby electric.