It’s time to catch up on the week that was in numismatic
insights and news.
Coin World is looking back at
its five most-read stories of the week, according to reader
Click the links to read the stories. Here they
are, in reverse order:
5. Reeding variants not errors on 2015 American Eagle
tenth-ounce gold bullion coins says U.S. Mint: Officials say the
reeded collars are "standard tooling."
4. Royal Canadian Mint releases Hawk and Cougar bullion
coins: Canada continues two series with new 2015 silver and gold
3. Star Trek's Captain Kirk, USS Enterprise featured on
new Perth Mint silver coins: The Perth Mint is going where no
mint has gone before. (So to speak.)
2. CCAC concurs with CFA on designs for 2015 High
Relief gold coin: The committee did seek changes to the
denomination and diameter of the coin.
1. 2015 High Relief gold $75 coin is a misfire by the
Mint on many levels: A longtime collector and Coin
World reader criticizes the U.S. Mint's plans in a Guest
to share your thoughts on this story.
Keep up with all of CoinWorld.com's news and insights by
signing up for our free eNewsletters
liking us on Facebook
following us on Twitter
. We're also on
Editor's note: Metrics were measured between Friday, Jan. 30, and
9:48 a.m. Friday, Feb. 6.