1894-S Barber Dime goes for $1.7m: Something Social
- Published: Jan 8, 2016, 5 AM
Coin World Editor-at-Large Steve Roach posted these images from the sale of the finest known 1894-S Barber dime that sold for a whopping $1.7 million at the FUN Convention on Jan. 7.
More on this rare Barber dime:
- Finest-known 1894-S Barber dime leads Heritage's FUN Platinum Night auction
- Finest-known 1894-S Barber dime realizes nearly $2 million in FUN sale
Keep reading about the FUN Convention:
- ANA sets School of Numismatics seminars for FUN 2016
- 30 years of PCGS slabs at 2016 FUN convention in Tampa
- Jay Cline’s Standing Liberty quarter dollars in January auction
Follow Coin World on social media:
Have Something Social you think we might be interested in? Tweet it at us or post it on our Facebook wall!
US Coins Oct 18, 2021, 11 AM
Paper Money Oct 17, 2021, 1 PM
World Coins Oct 16, 2021, 3 PM
Paper Money Oct 16, 2021, 1 PM