Week's Most Read: Uncirculated American Eagle palladium coin
- Published: Oct 6, 2023, 4 PM
Each week, we publish at our website select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. CAC Grading Service to begin full operations: Officials of CAC Grading LLC said several days in advance that full operations of their rare coin authentication, grading, and certification operations were to begin Oct. 2.
4. BEP’s new location buzzing with winged visitors: Despite the discovery on July 26 of an invasion of bees, construction of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing’s replacement currency production facility in Maryland will not be delayed.
3. August auctions offer diversity in EF-45 grade: The Extremely Fine 45 grade can sit frustratingly short of the About Uncirculated grade. August’s auctions offered some examples that show the diverse looks of coins in this grade.
2. 2023 Extra V cent being certified, selling online: In the six months since the first reports of discovery of a 2023 Lincoln, Extra V cent, three of the four major grading services have graded and encapsulated a combined 186 examples.
1. Uncirculated American Eagle palladium coin sales: First-day sales Sept. 7 by the U.S. Mint for the Uncirculated 2023-W American Eagle palladium $25 coin totaled 3,352 coins, out of the maximum 6,000-coin mintage authorized.
Connect with Coin World:
Sign up for our free eNewsletter
Access our Dealer Directory
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on X (Twitter)
Keep in touch on MyCollect - the social media platform for collectibles
Whether you’re a current subscriber or new, you can take advantage of the best offers on magazine subscriptions available in digital, print or both! Whether you want your issue every week or every month, there’s a subscription to meet your needs.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US Coins Nov 27, 2023, 3 PM
Paper Money Nov 27, 2023, 1 PM
Paper Money Nov 27, 2023, 12 PM
World Coins Nov 26, 2023, 4 PM