You bought it: Proof silver eagle, 1909-S/Horizontal S cent
- Published: Jan 5, 2015, 7 AM
As part of our continued conversation with our readers, we like to ask Coin World Facebook fans to share about the numismatic acquisitions they've made recently.
Below are the recent purchases our fans told us about on Facebook along with the reasoning behind the buys and finds:
- David Hollister: "2015 Silver Eagle Proof, hoping for an even better year this year"
- Todd Abshire: bought both editions of The Cherrypickers' Guide.
- Chris Vee: "I bought a 1922-D plain, strong reverse penny and 1931-S penny. Good weekend if you ask me!"
- Patrick A Rigg: "Nothing really. Did order my 2015 Silver Eagle proof dollar. Those things are so cool. Love me some silver."
- Chris Tonnerstone: "Bought yet another set of 2013 West Point Minted Enhanced & Reverse proof Silver Eagles PCGS 70 FS. The best numismatic opportunity today."
- Adam Gilmore: "1909 S/Horizontal S Lincoln Cent PCGS MS63RB"
- Phil N. Molé: "No big purchases. Got a nice 1952 Franklin in a half dollar roll, though!"
- Ken Lemke: "Found a really nice toned uncirculated Mercury dime. Blue and orange."
Want us to add your weekend purchase to the list? Tell us about it in the comment section below!
More from CoinWorld.com:
Paper Money Sep 21, 2020, 12 PM
US Coins Sep 21, 2020, 11 AM
World Coins Sep 20, 2020, 3 PM
US Coins Sep 20, 2020, 1 PM