Apple CEO says kids won't recognize cash
- Published: Nov 30, 2015, 11 AM
1. Tim Cook predicts end to traditional money
During a recent visit to the United Kingdom, Apple CEO Tim Cook said that children of the future will not know what traditional cash is, Mirror Online reports.
Cook’s comments, which he made while speaking at Trinity College in Dublin, don’t come as much of a surprise, seeing that his Apply Pay contact-free system has caused quite a buzz after debuting in the UK on July 14.
“Your kids will not know what money is," Cook said, according to Mirror Online.
2. Another gold bullion coin sells out
The United States Mint has sold out its remaining inventory of 2015 American Eagle 1-ounce gold bullion coins.
3. Speaking of gold
4. Connect with Coin World:
5. Precious metals pricing
Kitco.com lists the following prices per ounce Monday at 4:20 p.m. ET:
6. Hot topics
Check out three interesting stories from the last couple of days:
- Fake 1894-O Morgan dollar a problem, National Park Service commem designs unveiled: Week's Most Read
- Senate considers congressional gold medal for Vietnam air ambulance crews
- Pobjoy Mint issues Magna Carta crown from Ascension Islands
US Coins Nov 26, 2021, 2 PM
Precious Metals Nov 26, 2021, 1 PM
World Coins Nov 25, 2021, 2 PM
US Coins Nov 25, 2021, 1 PM