1894-S Barber Dime goes for $1.7m: Something Social
- Published: Jan 8, 2016, 5 AM
Coin World Editor-at-Large Steve Roach posted these images from the sale of the finest known 1894-S Barber dime that sold for a whopping $1.7 million at the FUN Convention on Jan. 7.
More on this rare Barber dime:
- Finest-known 1894-S Barber dime leads Heritage's FUN Platinum Night auction
- Finest-known 1894-S Barber dime realizes nearly $2 million in FUN sale
Keep reading about the FUN Convention:
- ANA sets School of Numismatics seminars for FUN 2016
- 30 years of PCGS slabs at 2016 FUN convention in Tampa
- Jay Cline’s Standing Liberty quarter dollars in January auction
Follow Coin World on social media:
Have Something Social you think we might be interested in? Tweet it at us or post it on our Facebook wall!
US Coins Sep 16, 2019, 1 PM
Paper Money Sep 16, 2019, 12 PM
US Coins Sep 16, 2019, 11 AM
US Coins Sep 15, 2019, 1 PM