Firm adds to inventory of financial documents
- Published: Mar 1, 2012, 7 PM
George H. LaBarre Galleries Inc. in Hollis, N.H., has added many new collectible financial documents to its website recently.
Among the new items are:
• A stock certificate for the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad Co. issued in 1888 to Mabel G. Bell, wife of inventor Alexander Graham Bell.
• A 1901 Kansas City, Mexico & Orient Railway Co. stock certificate signed by Lady Mary Inverclyde, widow of Cunard Steamship Line owner Lord Inverclyde. Lady Mary christened the RMS Lusitania in June 1906.
• An 1876 Northern Pacific Railroad Co. stock certificate signed by financiers Jay Cooke and C.D. Barney.
• An 1866 stock certificate signed by John Work Garrett, coin collector, banker, philanthropist and president of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad, for his railroad company.
All these items and more are available for viewing at the firm’s website, www.glabarre.com. The company may also be contacted by writing to George H. LaBarre Galleries Inc., Box 746, Hollis, NH 03049, by telephone at 800-717-9529, by fax at 603-882-4797 and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ¦
Paper Money Jan 20, 2020, 1 PM
US Coins Jan 20, 2020, 12 PM
US Coins Jan 19, 2020, 2 PM
Paper Money Jan 19, 2020, 1 PM