Canada’s 50-cent coins available, but only in collector rolls at premiums

As in the United States, 50-cent coin rarely circulates up north
By , Coin World
Published : 03/20/14
Text Size

Telephone the RCM inside the United States at 800-268-6468 or visit its website,

Gatewest Coin Ltd. and Talisman Coins also carry the coin as distributors for the RCM. 

To contact Gatewest, telephone the firm at 888-565-2646 or visit

Visit Talisman’s website at or telephone the firm at 888-552-2646. 

You are signed in as:null
No comments yet