Market Analysis column by Steve Roach: Collecting the Civil War’s smallest denomination.
Market Updates By Steve Roach | Date: 06-17-13
Coin Values Market Analysis column by Steve Roach: A barely identifiable 1793 cent.
Market Updates By Steve Roach | Date: 06-10-13
Coin Values Market Analysis column by Steve Roach: Rarities can sell privately, too
Market Updates By Steve Roach-Coin World Staff | Date: 06-03-13
Coin Values Market Analysis column by Steve Roach: Dollars shine in New Orleans.
Market Updates By Steve Roach | Date: 05-27-13
Recent auction results for classic circulated U.S. coins confirms that collectors are now, more than ever, using auctions for their retail coin purchases.
Market Updates By Steve Roach | Date: 05-20-13
Buyers who were lucky enough to purchase 2012-S Silver Proof sets from the U.S. Mint have been rewarded handsomely in the secondary market.
Market Updates By Steve Roach | Date: 05-13-13
Quint, dollar, pioneer gold coin among sale leaders
Market Updates By Paul Gilkes Coin World Staff | Date: 05-06-13
MS-68 1852 Humbert $10 leads
Market Updates By Steve Roach Coin Values Market Analysis | Date: 05-06-13
Market Analysis column by Steve Roach: It’s been a busy few weeks for the coin market as dealers have had to adjust to rapidly moving bullion prices.
Market Updates By Steve Roach-Coin World Staff | Date: 04-29-13
Heritage’s CSNS auctions, April 24 to 28, contains dozens of other rarities set to impress when they cross the auction block in Schaumburg, Ill.
Market Updates By Steve Roach | Date: 04-22-13
- 2013 West Point Mint anniversary set sales end at 281,3...
- Draped Bust dime variety no longer unique
The West Point Mint celebrates its 75th anniversary this year and Coin...
- 1986 test note tops estimates
- BEP reports gains in Federal Reserve note sales for FY2...
A Series 1891 $1,000 silver certificate, one of only two examples know...
- U.S. gold coins fall like rain from ceiling in French w...
- 11th quarter dollar/dollar mule surfaces
Newly published research from a 1622 Tierra Firme shipwreck discovered...
- The rare ability to explain complex topics in plain lan...
- Collector offers advice for producing e-books about coi...
Guest Commentary column by Jack Trammell: Why are ‘early release’ coin...
- Larry Shepherd files new, amended complaint against ANA...
- Attendance at ANA convention totals 3,204 attendees
Dick Doty, senior numismatic curator at the Smithsonian Institution’s ...